Thursday Enrichment Session
1. Rotary Club Central/My Rotary
During the Rotary Club Central session, we’ll start by navigating to the tool through My Rotary, then walk through the goal setting process. Then, we’ll focus on the need to set goals for the year ahead, and the importance of tracking their progress. Time be built in for questions, so that we can address the specific needs of the group.
With internet access we’ll do a live demonstration during the presentation.
Basic questions, like the ones below will be answered:
We look forward to having you there!
2. Change Management
• Change is moving individuals from where they currently are to where they need them to be
Change management is a discipline devoted to managing, organizing, and executing organizational change initiatives. An organizational change takes time, effort, and coordination. This is where change management comes in. Change managers do a great many things, such as:
These are accomplished through a people-centered approach to change. That is, change managers effect organizational change by starting at the individual level. Effective change is accomplished by:
• Inspiring Action
• Providing the tools necessary for change
• Offering training and approaches for building skills
Many change managers use a variety of tools and techniques to accomplish their objectives.
We are going to talk about your role. If you have ever tried to change anything, you know it’s hard. We’ll talk about winning hearts and minds – leading and inspiration. We’ll talk about:
• Creating the guiding coalition
• Developing a Vision and Strategy
• Communicating the change Vision
• Empowering (expecting) a broad base of members to take action
• Generating short-term wins
Copyright © 2021